TheCommander315TheCommander315

Main News Audio Reviews Stats 3 Fans

Flash Hero Flash Hero

Great game

I really miss TT- In your Face. But even so, the concept is pretty killer.

Five and ten for you, dude!

Dodge or Die Dodge or Die

Pretty awesome

It's always the simplest games that are the most addicting. The audio's awesome, too.

Five and ten for you, dude.

Sunday Jumper 2 Sunday Jumper 2

Soooo addicting!...

Man, I just can't stop playing this. Mad props to whoever came up with this.

Congressional Delemacy Congressional Delemacy

Sounds pretty cool.

The melody on the guitar track (at least, I think it is) sounds pretty cool. The only gripe I have is that it's way too quiet-I had to turn my speakers up considerably to hear them.

Can't hear to hear this in its complete glory. If it were me, I'd wait a bit until it was at least half-done before uploading a preview, but what you've got now sounds great.

Keep it up!

killer-cows-pickle responds:

Thanks! I just wanted to make sure that I wasn't completely failing.

I'll make it louder so you don't have to turn up your speakers. :) I can tell now that it's quiet... last night it didn't seem so. hahah. :]

A World Ending A World Ending

That beat is so infectious.

As all the others said, the piano is a bit too low in the mix. The guitar riff and drums definitely fit in with each other and the beat, and that string interlude at 2:35 is quite the interesting passage too, what with the piano sort of going through a key change there somewhere around 2:44.

Ahem. Yes. Very good song. 5/5, 9/10 and a download for you, sir.

Number7even responds:

Wow. Thank you for understanding the music. I really appreciate it. Good karma sent your way friend =)

Eternal Sin - The Conquest Eternal Sin - The Conquest

This is...

...metal mastery of the first water.

Everything here is done excellently. And the vocals are -- gah! So haunting! I'm going to have nightmares tonight, that's for sure...

Five of five, ten of ten, a download, and a favorited artist for you, dude!

Goatchrist responds:

I'm glad you liked it so much, dude.

Thanks a hundred times!