TheCommander315TheCommander315

Main News Audio Reviews Stats 3 Fans

Congressional Delemacy Congressional Delemacy

Sounds pretty cool.

The melody on the guitar track (at least, I think it is) sounds pretty cool. The only gripe I have is that it's way too quiet-I had to turn my speakers up considerably to hear them.

Can't hear to hear this in its complete glory. If it were me, I'd wait a bit until it was at least half-done before uploading a preview, but what you've got now sounds great.

Keep it up!

killer-cows-pickle responds:

Thanks! I just wanted to make sure that I wasn't completely failing.

I'll make it louder so you don't have to turn up your speakers. :) I can tell now that it's quiet... last night it didn't seem so. hahah. :]

A World Ending A World Ending

That beat is so infectious.

As all the others said, the piano is a bit too low in the mix. The guitar riff and drums definitely fit in with each other and the beat, and that string interlude at 2:35 is quite the interesting passage too, what with the piano sort of going through a key change there somewhere around 2:44.

Ahem. Yes. Very good song. 5/5, 9/10 and a download for you, sir.

Number7even responds:

Wow. Thank you for understanding the music. I really appreciate it. Good karma sent your way friend =)

Eternal Sin - The Conquest Eternal Sin - The Conquest

This is...

...metal mastery of the first water.

Everything here is done excellently. And the vocals are -- gah! So haunting! I'm going to have nightmares tonight, that's for sure...

Five of five, ten of ten, a download, and a favorited artist for you, dude!

Goatchrist responds:

I'm glad you liked it so much, dude.

Thanks a hundred times!

Beneath Wishes Beneath Wishes

Just awesome

I closed out my Last.fm radio before listening to this. A while later, I forgot I wasn't still listening to Last.fm.

That's how awesome your track sounds.

Five and ten, and a suggestion for you to check out Dragon Commander, my own attempt at making a symphonic metal piece. All of it is VST, unfortunately.

TC315.

PS: What time signature is that song in? Is it 4/4 with all triplets or something like 12/8?

Dimoria responds:

Nice :) I'll check you out :) No , it's just a 4/4 track . But I made a song with just triplets both 8:s and 16:ths just because I get a feeling of action from it . I makes you pumped in a way :) I'll check your song out ofcourse :) Thanks for your extremly kind review :) Glad someone likes my stuff :) Cheers.

=Judgement Day= =Judgement Day=

EEEEEEEEPIC!

Dude, the sound quality of this totally beats my song "Dragon Commander v0.5". Mainly 'cuz you're using FL whereas I've got Cakewalk Music Creator 3...but I digress.

The concept is awesome, and it's fast enough (looks like Allegro to me) to bring some excitement. Well done, dude.

TC315
(Being the advertisement guru that I am: review my stuff!)

Hades responds:

Thanks, I really tried my best on this one, I'm glad you liked it. And I'll make sure to check out your stuff in a few days, when I get home from my vacation!

Chosen One - Test 1 Chosen One - Test 1

Amazing

Everything just seems to fit together. The tone of the guitar is perfect, as is the bass' (it could be louder, though). The vocals are like a collision between Sepultura and Trivium. (Who sang that, anyway?)

...but, man, get this done! Until then, it's five and ten for this one, and you just may earn yourself an artist-favorite from me if I see more tracks like these.

/m\
...
WTF. Looks like a collapsed house or something.

\m/

Dimoria responds:

Hah great to hear man :) I'll try to finish it :) How come you found this track ?
And I have more like this one. Or perhaps you mean in speed etc.

Cheers

Oh yeah , almost forgot , I made everything myself. Even the growling.

Harder&Better Harder&Better

Kanye West got PWNED...well, almost...

There was a noisy synth that came in at 0:08 that completely detracted from the song, making it aurally noisome. I'm not trying to bag on your song, but if you mute that synth, I will definitely reconsider my opinion.

Sorry....

TimeBender responds:

theres no synth at :08? damn dude your hella technical haha, sorry. i personaly don't like this song too much. i was in a bad mood when i started it, and i never really got into it.

Father Of Death Drum Challenge Father Of Death Drum Challenge

Sick drums!

What software did you use to make the drums? I need stuff like that for my symphonic metal bits.

Five and ten, man. A couple more tracks like these and I just may artist-favorite you...

TimeBender responds:

This is fl studio, i used some acoustic kicks and snares with effects. then i used some layed drums with more effects for the second half

some random conga stuff, it was fun :D

Necessary Suffering Necessary Suffering

\m/

I already said in "Metal Backing Track" that your shit was worthy of Brian Fair, but this is...wow. Why don't you become professional already and get some airplay on Hard Attack (SIRIUS ch. 27)? Because this stuff sounds almost exactly like the stuff I hear there.

I did find the vocals too loud for the song--you could've probably turned the song up a bit more.
This and the preview should make for some badass listening the next time those knobheads at school piss me off.

Five outta five, nine outta ten, and a favorited artist for you, man.

Bad-Man-Incorporated responds:

This is "elfofchaos" on the vocals. I fucking love his style a lot. And he kicks ass with it. I can see if he can turn them down a tad...but I dig em, and glad you do too!\m/
Thanks for the review, man..knobheads, eh? Fuck them. Or better yet...fuck their women. haha.\m/

Metal Backing Track Metal Backing Track

Bruuutal!

That's some warhammer drumming you've got there. The riffing just paints a picture of a thrash metal band in my head. All you need now is to somehow rope Brian Fair into singing for you!

Five and ten! \m/

TC315.

Bad-Man-Incorporated responds:

Hmm.. that would be pretty sweet. Thank you for your review, and thinking my shit is worthy of Brian Fair's voice. haha.

Rock on, man.\m/